The best way to jumpstart a new meal plan is to detox! After all the inflammation you cause your stomach on a daily basis if you don’t take care of yourself, you need a clean slate. Dr. Schaffer is created a healthy combination of juices and smoothies in order to help you and your stomach get back on track!
Day 1: Green Day
- Coconut Melon Juice: Juice 1 cup frozen honeydew cubes, mix in 2 tablespoons chia seeds and 1 cup coconut milk and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Minty Green Juice: Juice 1 cucumber, 1 apple, 2 large leaves kale, 1 cup spinach, 2 cellar stalks, 1/4 cup of parsley and 1 lime.
- Apple Ginger Juice: Juice 1 cup coconut water, 1 cucumber, 1 green apple, 1/2 lemon, 4 celery stalks, and a pinch of ground ginger.
- Green Supreme Juice: Juice 2 cups honeydew cubes, 3 large kale leaves, 1 cup arugula, 1 cucumber, and 1/4 cup mint leaves
- Green Protein Smoothie: Blend 1 cup almond milk, 1 scoop pea protein, and 1 tablespoon almond butter.
Day 2: Yellow & Orange Day
- The Sunrise: Juice 2 cups frozen honeydew cubes, mix in 2 tablespoons chia seeds and 1 cup almond milk. Be sure to refrigerate overnight for a great breakfast juice.
- The Sunflower: Juice 4 medium carrots, 1 mandarin orange, 1 orange and a pinch of cayenne pepper.
- The Sunshine: Juice 1 lemon, 1 apple, 3 cucumbers, and 1 tablespoon mint leaves.
- The Sunset: Juice 4 kale leaves, 1 cup frozen pineapple cubes, 2 Fuji apples, and a pinch of fresh or ground ginger
- The Star: Blend 1 cup frozen cantaloupe cubes, 1 banana, ½ head of romaine and ½ inch turmeric root
Day 3: Red & Purple Day
- The Rose: Juice 1 medium beet, 1 inch piece ginger, 2 medium carrots and 1 red apple.
- The Romance: Juice 4 cups of strawberries, ½ cup cucumber, 2 tablespoons basil leaves and 1 lemon.
- The Romeo: Juice 2 cups blueberries, 1 pear, 2 cups spinach, and 1 kiwi.
- The Refresh: Juice 4 cups frozen watermelon cubes, 2 cucumbers, ¼ cup mint leaves, and ¼ cup basil leaves.
- The Rock Star: Blend 2 cups mixed berries, 1 cup almond milk, 1 scoop pea protein, 2 tablespoons mint cacao powder and 5 ice cubes.