Eggplant is probably one of the more delicious ingredients to be included in a skincare line, but with the plethora of benefits that this vegetable provides, there was no way it could have been left out as a major ingredient of Schique products. See the benefits of
eggplants and what it does for your skin:
- Soft & Supple Skin: With the amount of water that is present in an eggplant, it is full of hydrating factors that will leave your skin feeling moisturized.
- Promotes Anti-Aging: Eggplant is jam packed with antioxidants which prevent free radical damage to our body cells and provides relief from wrinkles, fine lines, and more. Anthocyanins are also present which provide relief from skin inflammation and other skin problems you may face.
- Full of Nutrients: Besides just antioxidants, eggplant is full of rich in minerals, vitamins, and dietary fibers leaving your skin looking flawless and glowing!
- Skin Cancer Prevention: The presence of chlorogenic acid in eggplant makes it beneficial in somewhat preventing skin cancer. Chlorogenic acid is an anti-cancer product which protects DNA from mutation and also provides antibacterial and antiviral benefits to our body.
- Blemish Reducing: Eggplant can be used for lightening the appearance of freckles and moles.
As we showed, eggplant has a number of benefits. It can hydrate the skin, remove blemishes and possibly prevent skin cancer. That’s pretty amazing! And that’s why it is such an important part of our Schique products. Come discover the benefits of eggplant on your skin with any of our products!
Photo by: Cooking Light