You need to drink water daily to keep your body hydrated and you need a moisturizer to hydrate your skin. It’s not just meant to help you today but using a moisturizer can slow down signs of aging in the future. When to use moisturizers? The most important times to use moisturizer are after a bath, shave or exfoliation. For some, this might be twice a day. Moisturizing after a shower is very important because hot water strips all the moisture and oils out of your skin, leaving it parched and dry. While hot water may be relaxing, it also wreaks havoc on your skin. Never skip the moisturizer. Moisturizing is key to anti-aging. The skin on your face, ears, neck and chest are very sensitive to environmental changes so moisturizing adds protection key for skin health.
Benefits of Moisturizer
- Helps your skin stay young
- Fights wrinkles
- Prevents and treat dry skin
- Protects sensitive skin
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Acts as temporary barrier for your skin.
- Protects the outer layer of the skin from harmful effects of sun, wind and other environmental factors.